Tuesday 15 March 2016

Fine Flowers v1

Hi Everyone

Darkroom Door's latest release includes two stamp sets that are sure to make my favourites list.  Ok, ok, I know I have a rather long favourites list, but for people who look for stamps with many uses, these two sets will meet the criteria.

I'm loving the Fine Flowers (DDRS163) and Brushed Sentiments (DDRS161) stamps, especially as I love to colour in - I wonder how many people know that about me???? 

This is the first of two cards that I'd like to share with you.  Starting with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss Honey card, I then wanted to add a layer of orange, but didn't have the right card to match, so I coloured around the edge of some yellow card with a Copic Marker YR68.  I added a layer of Beetle Black and then the white Colour Copy Laser card (200gsm). 

Now it's time to stamp the flowers using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers Y15, Y17, YR68, G07 and G17.

Now it's time to add a banner of green card, but again couldn't get the right colour (fussy aren't I), so I coloured the edges with Copic Marker G07.  I then stamped the words 'Happy Birthday' on Beetle Black card with a Versamark ink pad and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  I trimmed it and adhered it to the front of the card.

Check back again to see my next card and if these stamps have taken your fancy, check them out here - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10