Wednesday 1 April 2015

Calendar Project 2015 - April

Hi Everyone

Now it's my time for my calendar pages and here is my first - April.

Starting with a base of Dotted Swiss Sunset Rose (now discontinued), I layered up with Fawn and Creampuff.

On HP paper, I used Distress Paints - Peeled Paint and Broken China in the background and blended it with my fingers.

Using the Darkroom Door French Script background stamp, I stamped Archival Cobalt ink pad.

I then added layers of the Magnolia  DooHickey Heart Fence and My Favorite Things Grass dies.

Using Stampers Anonymous Easter Blueprint (CMS144) and Mini Blueprints 2 (CMS146), I stamped the Easter Bunnies on Grungepaper and then cut out the bunnies.

I stamped an extra image for the bow tie and also cut it out.

After adhering the bunnies to the page, I covered the bunnies in Art Glitter Glue and then tossed Vintage Photo Distress Glitter and allowed them to dry.  I also did this to the bow tie and covered it with Picked Raspberry Distress Glitter and covered it with Glossy Accents to make it extra shiny.

The month 'April' is from My Favorite Things Dienamics set - Months of the Year.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10