Sunday 15 February 2015

Happy Forever

Hi Everyone

This verse makes me smile when I see it, funnily enough, it's from a stamp set by My Favorite Things which includes lots of wedding and anniversary verses - Together Forever.

Starting with a card base of Ivy, I then added Lily White and then another layer of Lily White which I blended Distress Ink Pad - Crushed Olive over and stamped Darkroom Door's Chicken Wire and French Script background stamps over it. 

On a piece of HP Colour LaserJet paper, stamp the corner piece from Heartfelt Creations' Sunflower Bouquet (HCPC3628) using a Memento ink pad.  Stamp the background stamps again, the verse in the top right and then blend Crushed Olive around the edges again.

Stamp additional Sunflowers and build a cluster of sunflowers, curling the petals and only adhering the centre of the flowers.

Copic Markers YG63, YG67, YR16, Y17, E37 and E29. 

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10