Thursday 12 February 2015

Classic Sunflower

Hi Everyone

I've always loved Sunflowers and the Heartfelt Creations sets have me hooked.

Over the next week, I'll show you some cards I made with the Heartfelt Creations sets.

Here is my first of 4 cards that I would like to share with you.  Starting with Bazzill Ivy card and then a layer of Beeswax.  On HP Colour LaserJet paper, I stamped the Classic Sunflower stamp (HCPC3626) using a Memento black ink pad.

Then started the colouring, using Copic Markers, I coloured the flowers, leaves and seeds and then blended a little Distress Ink Pad - Peeled Paint around the edges.

On a scrap of HP Paper, I stamped one of the stamps from the stamp set 'Moments With You' (HCPC3568) and coloured with the Copic Markers.  Mount it onto the card in the lower right.

Copic Markers: R39, R37, E31, E37, E29, E35, YG63, YG67, G99, Y06, Y35, YR16.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10