Friday 25 July 2014

Prima Dolls

Hi Everyone

Our new Prima Dolls have been really popular and I wanted to share some ideas with you.

Here I have used 'Doll with Swing Dress' and stamped her on HP Colour LaserJet paper and then again onto Kaisercraft Miss Match paper for the skirt.

I coloured the Doll with Copic Markers E00, E11, E43, E47 and E49.  On the skirt, I added shadow to the folds in the skirt using Copic Marker YG91 and YG95.

The card base is Bazzill Lizard followed by Walnut and Creampuff.  I stamped the Hero Arts Looped Flower on the right with Distress Ink Pad - Peeled Paint.  On a scrap of Creampuff, I stamped the Darkroom Door Buttons background stamp and adhered it to the card. 

I coloured thin satin ribbon with Distress Paint - Peeled Paint and Dried Marigold and tied it around the left.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10