Sunday 27 July 2014

Happy 21st

Hi Everyone

Playtime with the Prima Dolls continues with this lovely design.

This is 'Tasha with Evening Dress' which I stamped onto HP Colour LaserJet paper and coloured her with Copic Markers E00, E11, YR23, Y21 and E35. 

I then stamped her again onto Kaisercraft Papers P1044 Tuppence (black print) and P922 Geese (gold swirls).  I added shadows to the folds in the train using YG91 and YG95.

The card is a DL size card (20x21cm) and is in Bazzill Beetle Black followed by Stardream Antique Gold and then Kaisercraft paper P586 Waltz.  On the Waltz paper, I stamped the Darkroom Door French Script background stamp on the lower half using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

The word 'Happy' is from a Birthday Hero Arts stamp set which I stamped using Versamark and embossed with Gold embossing powder.  The numbers '21' are Dienamics Numbers set.

Happy Stamping
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10