Tuesday 4 March 2014

More Butterflies

Hi Everyone

I wanted to show you a couple of ideas using the Blueprints stamp set, so here's card number 1.

Starting with Bazzill Typhoon, I then layered with Rope Swing and Parakeet.

On the Parakeet card, I stamped Darkroom Doors Postcards background stamp using an Archival Coffee ink pad.

The smaller butterflies are from Stampers Anonymous Mini Blueprint 2 (CMS146) and was stamped on Watercolour paper with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  I blended around the edges with Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain and the butterflies were coloured in with Distress Markers Mowed Lawn, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Wild Honey.

The larger butterfly is from the Stampers Anonymous Easter Blueprint (CMS144) stamp set and was coloured using the same colours on Watercolour paper.  I added a second butterfly and adhered it in the centre.

In the centre of the butterflies, I applied Viva Décor Pearl Pen - 401 Brown.

Happy Stamping
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10