Monday 10 March 2014

Cupcake BFF's

Hi Everyone

The latest release of Art Impressions stamps are so much fun and this stamp set took my fancy.

Here I have used Cupcake BFF's (4409) and I coloured her with Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, E35, Y21, YR23, R81, R83, R85, BG15, BG34 and BG49.

I layered the card with some Kaisercraft papers and the base card is Lily White with the edges covered in Crystal Stickles.

I used the Diemanics Scallop Die cut from Lily White and covered it with Crystal Stickles and ran it vertically down the card.

The hearts are from Penny Black's new die set - Heart String (51-022) and I also cut it from Lily White and covered it with Crystal Stickles.

I added a Lily White Scallop die which I blended with Distress Ink Pad Squeezed Lemonade and then added the BFF.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10