Monday 10 February 2014

You Make The World A Better Place

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday, I have been playing with the Penny Black Dahlia's stamp set (30-159) and can be used as an 'any occasions' card.

The card layers are Bazzill LilyWhite, Leapfrog and Sweetheart card.  On the Sweetheart card, I stamped the Hero Arts CG Lattice Background (331065) which I embossed with White embossing powder.  In alternating lines, I coloured in the lattice using a Copic RV34.

On the HP LaserJet paper, I stamped the My Favorite Things - Vertical Greetings words using an Archival Jet Black in pad, followed by the Dahlia flower.

I trimmed the paper to size then used a Crop-A-Dile to round the corners. 

I coloured the Dahlia in using Copic Markers RV69, RV34, R83, G24 and G28 and adhered a second one on top to add dimension.

This card makes a great 'all occasion' card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10