Wednesday 12 February 2014

Friends Always

Hi Everyone

It's time to dust off some of my favourite Penny Black stamps and give then a new lease on life.

This is Penny Black's - Butterfly Suite stamp which I stamped on HP Colour LaserJet Paper.  The music in the background has Distress Ink Pads Faded Jeans and Scattered Straw blended over it.  I then stamped it again on the Creampuff card and coloured the leaves and stem with Copic Markers YG63 and YG67.

On another piece of HP Colour LaserJet paper and coloured the butterflies with B32 and V06 on the edge.  I started flicking the B32 from the centre of the butterfly and then V06 from the outer edge.  This will create a new colour in the centre.  I then added some E37 in the centre and after adhering them to the card, applied Glossy Accents to highlight them.

On the last piece of HP Colour LaserJet paper, stamp the Mum's The Word again and coloured each flower individually.  I started with Copic Marker B32 in the centre and then added some B18 to add depth.  Around the edges of each flower, I coloured V06.  I then mounted this flower and adhered it to the front of the card. 

The card is made up of Bazzill Typhoon, Creampuff and Burgundy card.  On the last piece of Creampuff, I blended Distress Ink Pad - Wild Honey and then stamped Darkroom Door's French Script to add texture.

On the lower left, I added a postmark from Hero Arts - Untitled Postmark (AC001) and coloured it with the same Copic Markers.

Lastly and after the card is fully assembled, apply Glossy Accents to the centre of the butterflies and the centre of the flower on the Untitled Postmark and then using Viva Décor Pearl Pen - Gold, apply little dots to the centres of the flowers.  It looks gorgeous when this has been done.

Have a great day
Happy Stamping
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10