Tuesday 1 October 2013

2013 Calendar Project - October

Hi Everyone

Happy October and Summer has certainly hit Brisbane.

Here is my first calendar page for this year.  I started with a Bazzill Creampuff background, layered with Beetle Black and then lastly a layer of HP Colour LaserJet paper.

On the HP Colour LaserJet paper, I blended Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans Distress Ink pads.  I then stamped the Hero Arts Lotus Background with Versamark and then dusted with Perfect Pearls - Pewter.

I cut the letters for OCTOBER and covered with Distress Stain - Pewter. 

The butterflies are from Darkroom Door Butterflies stamp set with Archival Jet Black and coloured with Distress Markers - Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Scattered Straw and Wild Honey.  After I adhered them to the page, I applied some Chocolate Pearl Pen down the centre of the body.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10