Thursday 19 September 2013

Kaisercraft Butterfly Tower

Hi Everyone

I've continued to play with some of the new Kaisercraft range and here's my Tower Storage unit.

The unit, of course, is called Tower Storage and is code SB2174.  The papers are from the Enchanted Garden range.

I covered the unit and trays with Black Kaisercraft paint. 

On the sides, using the Charm paper (P1219), I created a top and bottom section 7cm deep and then edged it with a thin strip of Bazzill Beetle Black.  I then adhered the sheet of the Glitter Specialty Paper - Fly PS292 (glitter butterfly paper) and sanded the edges back to the timber.


On the top, I used the Charm paper again and sanded back.

On the drawers, before assembling them, I adhered a piece of the 'Fly' paper and cut around the half circle.  I then assembled the boxes by gluing up the sides and holding them until they dry.... due to the number of drawers, find a good TV show to watch before starting this step.

Assemble the Tower and then add a little black around the edges - just a tip as it removes any white edges when you sanded back the edges and insert the drawers.

I hope you enjoy making this and if you would like the supplies, drop by our website and you can buy the timber and paper kit under Card Kits. http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/?wpsc_product_category=card-kits

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10