Saturday 2 June 2012

Tilda with Winter Flowers

Hi Everyone

I have been wanting to play with this card idea for a while, I just had to pick the right image.  Whilst Tilda with Winter Flowers is a Christmas stamp, no one would know given there is no 'Christmasy' accents to the design.

So here goes, I have started with Pinecone followed by Lily White and Dotted Swiss Sandbox.  I have added 3 strips of Lily White down the centre then layered with Dotted Swiss Blissful, Criss Cross Princess and Lily White.

The scallop circle has been cut from Dotted Swiss Blissful and then Tilda cut from the Yes Paper.

I have coloured Tilda with E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37, E50, G21, G94, R59, R37, R14 and YR23.

The words are also from Magnolia and are nice touch along with the Silver Rhinestone strips.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10