Monday 4 June 2012

New York Style

Hi Everyone
I don't use a lot of Stamps Happen stamps, but Cheryl gave me this for my birthday last September and this was my first chance to play with it.

I have stamped 'New York Socialite' 80426 on Yes paper and covered the background with Distress Stain Antique Linen and then blended around the edges with Distress Ink pad Wild Honey.  Once dry, I coloured in the letters in the background with Copic pen C5.

On two other stamped images, I coloured in the lady and puppy with Copic pens E00, E11, E37, R05, R81, R83, R85, 100, C1, C3, C5 and C7.  I also added some E04 on her face under the hat and chin for extra shadow.

I have started with a Bazzill White A5 card and layered with Bling colours Black Tie, Tiara and In The Pink.  The flags that were cut with Dienamics Fishtale Flag Stax.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10