Sunday 6 May 2012

Kaisercraft Craft Caddy

Hi Everyone
I have been playing with the Kaisercraft Craft Caddy (SB2161) for the past couple of weeks, doing a little here and there.  I have now finally finished it.

I liked the Paris Shadowbox I did with the green card and Darkroom Door Photochips, etc, so I continued that theme but this time changed it to the Viva La Flora range.

I started by painting all surfaces with two coats of Kaisercraft Black paint and followed by Kaisercraft Gloss allowing each coat to dry fully in between.

I have used Bazzill Ivy, Leapfrog and Aloe Vera.  I have stamped the card with Darkroom Door's French Script using Distress Ink pad Forest Moss and blended the edges with Forest Moss.  Each piece of card has been cut to the same size as the piece it is covering but distressed the edges before adhereing it. 

I have accented the caddy with Photochips and Montage pictures from the Darkroom Door Viva La Flora range, black grosgrain ribbon and Sizzix Elegant Flourishes cut out from black Bazzill and covered with Glossy Accents.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10