Tuesday 8 May 2012

Just Sitting Here...

Hi Everyone

I've been playing with my Magnolia stamps this weekend and created some new sample cards.

The new Charlotte's Dream paper inspired by colouring of this card ' Just Sittin' Here Thinking Of You'.

I have used Magnolia's Rose Scent Tilda and Just Sittin' Here.  I have used the Kaisercraft Deja-Vu paper P820 in the background and layered with Bazzill card Safari, Mud Pie and Dotted Swiss Poolside.

I have used Doo-Hickey - Vintage Lace, Nestabilities Ovals, Die-namics Oval Open Scallop Doily and Scalloped Scallop border.

For colour, I have used Copic pens E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37, B000, B02, YG95, YG91, YG67, YG63, YR02 and YR000.

Add some bling with Kaisercraft Rhinestone Strip.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10