Thursday 16 February 2012

Tilda's on Bracket Frame

Hi Everyone

While I was on the Darkroom Door Stamping Cruise I created this picture using a Kaisercraft Bracket Frame.

I painted the frame with a mix of Kaisercraft Red and Hot Pink paint and then covered the front with Bazzill Creampuff card and background with Blue Jean.



I have used a mix of new and not as newish Tilda's including:
Dot Butterflies
Tilda with Daisy
Tilda with Peony Tails
Explorer Tilda
Tilda with Ponytail
Watercan Tilda

The background has - Mushrooms with Snail and Welcome To A Lovely Home.
I coloured the images using Copic Pens - E00, E11, E31, E35, E37, R02, R05, R27, B02, B05, B24.  I have also added some grass cut out from My Favorite Things - Grass from Bazzill Leapfrog and Ivy card stock. 

Before adhering the front of the frame to the back, I threaded through some white stain ribbon so that it is ready to hang on a wall.

Happy Stamping
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10