Tuesday 3 January 2012

Magnolia Photo Frames

Hi Everyone

Kaisercraft have a set of 3 photo frames which have always called out to me (those little voices talk sometimes, but I'm not crazy - honest) but I have never had the project in my mind for them.

On New Year's Eve - they jumped off the shelf, slapped me senseless and the project came to mind (ok, maybe it didn't happen exactly like this, but I would like to add here that I don't drink).

All three frames were painted with the Kaisercraft Olive paint and the fronts covered with Cream Puff Bazzill Card.

Here's the first of the three frames - I'm calling it my 'Sunny Frame'.  I've used three Magnolia stamps - 'Tilda's Heart Flowers', 'Tilda with Daisy' and 'With All My Love'.
 
I've coloured the images using Copic Pens - E00, E11, R20, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38, G28, G07, YG11, G24, E31, E35 and E37.

I've added the Magnolia Doo Hickey Heart Fence and My Favorite Things Dienamics Grass to make it a scene. 

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10