Monday 2 January 2012

Calender Project - January

Hi Everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend, I personally will be heading back to work tomorrow (already???).  I had a quiet new years and got hit by some creative energy around 10pm so you'll see the outcome of this over the next couple of days.

Each year my friends Cheryl, Jennifer, Linda and myself make a calendar and we each have 3 months of the year to do.  This year, we are using the Kaisercraft Calendar timber product and decorating the pages.

Anyone who comes into the studio see the pages, but for those people who only get to see us via cyber land or at shows, I thought you might like to see them here so each month.

This month - obviously is January and was created by Linda.  Linda's theme is summer and of course ice cream comes to mind.  Linda created the ice cream using the My Favorite Things Dienamic - Cloud set, a triangle of card scored to look like a waffle and a Kaisercraft Sparklet to top.

Happy Stamping

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10