Sunday 15 January 2012

2012 Stamp Cruise - 7 sleeps to go

Hi Everyone

I can't believe it but the stamp cruise that I booked back in June last year is now only 7 sleeps away - I am sooo excited.

I have been assembling my supplies for a couple of weeks now and the dreaded task of packing it has begun - how am I going to fit it all in?????

During the cruise, we will be exchanging ATC's.  The theme is 'About You' and as many of you know - I love bears.  With 50 ATC's to make, it took me a while to stamp, colour and assemble the ATC's, but at least I'll know I'm not the only one with so many to do.

In my ATC's I've only used Darkroom Door stamps.  I've used the bear from the 'Hello Baby Vol 1' set and coloured her (I think she's a girl) with Copic pens E31, E35, E37, R85 and R59.  I have stamped the background using the Plaid background stamp, stamped in Versamark and them using a blending tool applied Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet on top.  I have added my words from the String Sentiments set, trimmed with ribbon and a heart brad and here they are.

Happy Stamping
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10