Thursday 19 January 2012

2012 Stamp Cruise - 3 sleeps to go

Hi Everyone

I wanted to make something special to store my pens, scissors, etc in while I was on the Stamp Cruise, so I jazzed up a Kaisercraft Pencil Caddy with the Darkroom Door Garden Inchies.

I have painted the caddy with Kaisercraft Olive paint and layered up using Pinecone and Creampuff card.  I have stamped the Garden Inchies on Yes Paper and coloured them using Copic pens (E31, E35, E37, G21, G24, G28, YR23 and Y21).  Each image is two layers glued on top of each other, to add dimension and then once they are adhered to the Creampuff card I covered them with Glossy Accents.

Allow each side to dry before you turn to the next side so that the Glossy Accents dries evenly.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10