Monday 11 May 2020

Altenew's - Simple Beauty

Hi Crafty Friends

Happy Monday, hope you all had a great weekend.

These cards are made using Altenew's - Simple Beauty stamp set and ink pads.

I started by stamping the outline with a black ink pad, using slightly different angles for each of the cards.

I coloured the Leaves with Forest Glades and Evergreen ink pads. I also added some extra leaves in the background using the Frayed Leaf ink pad.

For the pink card, I used Baby Pink and Fuchsia from the Spring Bouquet ink pad set.

For the purple card, I used Wisteria and Hydrangea from the Enchanted Garden ink pad set and yellows are Sunny and Chamomile from the Golden Sunset ink pad set.

Once coloured, I added words from the Wishing You stamp set.

If you like this stamp set, you'll find it instore or on our website https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/page/2/



Hoping you all have a great week.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10