Wednesday 15 April 2020

Side Order - Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends

I think everyone is over therapy from us having them make the Side-Order/Karen Burniston card a couple of years ago and thought I'd share this card idea with you.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Whirlpool, Creampuff, Fawn and lastly Pinecone card.

I die cut the shapes from Tim Holtz / Sizzix - Birthday Side-Order die set (662703) using colours of Bazzill including - Pinecone, Creampuff, Whirlpool, Petunia, Sunbeam and Pear card - let's just say, there was double-sided tape on the card before I started cutting.

Before adhering the layers together, I blended a little Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy around the edges and then started layering up the Cakes and Birthday Hats.  I have to admit, it was fun until I got to the pesky little dots, but they do finish the cakes off nicely.

I die cut two layers of Penny Black's ...Birthday die (51-338) using Whirlpool and Creampuff, edged with Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy and adhered this to the card using mounting tape.

If you like these dies, you'll find them instore or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/sizzix-dies-dies/ OR https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/penny-black-dies/


 


Hope you have a Crafty Day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10