Monday 25 November 2019

Gnome Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends

The latest shipment of Stamping Bella's new Christmas stamps have arrived and are on our website and instore.

These Gnomes are really cut and couldn't wait to grab my Copics and play.

This stamp is called 'Gnome with Presents' and I paired it with 'Holiday Fun Sentiments' stamp set.

The bast card is Bazzill Pomegranate followed by Honey Dotted Swiss and Patch card.  On Colour Copy 200gsm Laser Paper, I stamped the Gnomes with Presents using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

To prevent the image from 'floating in mid-air', I added two little lines to the left and right of the image to create a back wall and floor.  I coloured around the image with Copic Markers B000, B00, E41 and E43.

I coloured the main image with Copic Markers - E00, E11, E04, E40, E41, Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23, YG11, G14, G07, C1, C3, R17, R27, R46, R39.  

After colouring, I accented the image with a White Gelly Roll pen 0.8, adding highlights or patterns.

I also stamped a second image and the Gnome and Green present in the front is adhered to the card with mounting tape.

I added the words 'Get you JINGLE on!' using a Black Soot Archival Ink Pad.  Lastly I blended a little Mowed Lawn Distress Ink Pad around the edges.

If you like this card and would like to see more of the images, check out our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/stamping-bella/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10