Monday 12 August 2019

Let's Party

Hi Everyone

I've been playing over the weekend with Darkroom Door's new Eclectic Stamps - Cupcake (DDES047) and Candles (DDES048).  

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Sandbox followed by Pomegranate and Lily White.

On the smooth side of the Lily White card, I sprayed Distress Oxide Sprays - Fired Brick, Walnut Stain and Fossilized Amber.  I splashed water on the background and dried the card with a heat gun.

When the card was fully dry, I stamped the Candles using a Versamark ink pad and embossed them with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder and heat set.

I die cut the Happy Birthday Circle Frame from My Favorite Things from Black card and added it to the right of the card.

I stamped 'Let's Party!' on Black card with Versamark and embossed the words with White embossing powder and added it to the card.

Lastly, on a separate piece of Colour Copy 200gsm, I stamped the Cupcake with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  The cupcake wrapper was coloured with Copic Markers - Y21, YR24 and E35.  The cupcake was coloured with E43, E47 and E49 and lastly the icing was coloured with R20, R22, R27 and R29.

I halo cut the cupcake and added it to the card using mounting tape.

If you would like these stamps, you will find them on our website https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/ or call Robyn on (07) 3888 2462.

Hope you have a great week.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10