Tuesday 9 July 2019

Yellow Gerberas

Hi Everyone

Darkroom Door's latest release includes a beautiful new Photo Stamp - Gerbera (DDPS045) and over the weekend I pulled out my Copics and had some fun colouring these yellow Gerberas in.

My card starts with a base of Bazzill Guacamole, followed by Creampuff and then Kraft card.

Each layer is Distressed and edged with Archival Coffee ink pad.  

On the Kraft card, I stamped Darkroom Door's Happy Birthday Sentiments Stamp (DDSE001) using a Coffee Ink pad.

The Gerbera's were stamped on Colour Copy 200gsm paper with a Memento Toffee Crush ink pad.  This is one of my favourite ink pads when I'm wanting to do no-line colouring as it just blends into the background.

The Copic Markers I used were E31, E35, Y15 and YR24 - just 4 pens!!!

I adhered the Gerbera to the other layers and adhered it to the card with mounting tape.  I also tied two layers of twine to the card and added 'Happy Birthday' from Darkroom Door's - Happy Birthday Stamp Set (DDRS143) - such a great set (Rachel - please bring more out like this - hint, hint).

If you love these stamps, like we do and don't have these in your collection, you'll find them on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/.

Hope you have an amazing day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10