Saturday 13 July 2019

Penny Black - Rose Garden (v2)

Hi Everyone


I really loved colouring Penny Black's Rose Garden stamp and here's another card.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Rope Swing (Dotted Swiss), I added Sweetheart, Dusty Pink and Lily White which I die cut using a Lawn Fawn's Quilted Backdrop die and edged with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

I stamped the Rose Garden on Colour Copy 200gsm card using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured the image with Copic Markers - E40, E41, E43, E47, RV52, RV55, R37, R17, R27, YR23, Y21, YG63 and YG67.  I cut the image out and then adhered it the centre of the card with mounting tape.

The words 'Wishing you a day...' (Penny Black - Sprinkles & Smiles 30-297) was stamped on Creampuff card and adhere to the card.

I added 'Happy Birthday' from Darkroom Door's - Happy Birthday stamp set (DDRS143) which was stamped on the Dusty Pink and embossed with WOW - Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

I finished the card with a Twine bow in the centre of the flowers.

Have a great day - do some craft!!!

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10