Tuesday 12 March 2019

Catherine Pooler - Grateful Heart

Hi Everyone

This is another card so share with you using Catherine Pooler's - Grateful Heart stamp set.

I love the versatility of the flowers in this set and the words.

On this card, I started with a base of Kaisercraft Duck Egg card and added Bazzill Creampuff and Woodgrain paper from Kaisercraft.

I die cut the circles using My Favorite Things Stitched and Cross Stitched Circle Dies and on the Creampuff circle, stamped 'You Are Loved...' using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

On a piece of Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped the two sets of the flowers and also the single flowers from the stamp set using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

I coloured the flowers with Copic Markers - YG63, YG67, RV52, RV55 and RV69.  I then fussy cut them (yes, you could use the matching die set) and adhered them around the circles on the card.

I them cut the extra flowers and adhered them to the main images for more depth.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10