Saturday 1 September 2018

Calendar Project: September 2018

Hi Everyone

We are back from Melbourne and ready to welcome Spring.


It's time for another calendar page and this time have used the Stampendous stamp set - Cornflower (CRS5104).

I started with a base card of Bazzill Guacamole which I coloured Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Distress Crayon.

I then added a pale yellow card and coloured Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge Distress Crayon over it.


The top layer is Creampuff and added Walnut Stain and Antique Linen Distress Crayon which I then blended over the page.  I also Distressed the edges of the card.

Now it's time to stamp the Cornflowers and Leaves which I did on Colour Copy 200gsm card using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

I then coloured the Leaves with Copic Markers YG61, YG63 and YG67.  The centre of the flowers were coloured with E31, E35, E37 and E79.  Next it's time to colour the flowers, the yellow flowers were coloured with Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23 and E35.  The orange flowers were coloured with YR12, YR16, YR18 and E35.

I coloured 'September' with Fired Brick Distress Paint and adhered it to the calendar page.

Hoping you have a wonderful September.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10