Wednesday 4 July 2018

Tim Holtz Beer Blueprint

Hi Everyone

I've been playing with Tim Holtz Beer Blueprint stamp sets (CMS334) and Mini Blueprints (CMS336).

Both cards use Bazzill Typhoon, Jacaranda and Fawn card and the images are stamped on Colour Copy 200gsm card.

For the first card, on the Colour Copy paper, I stamped the Pretzel's from the Mini Blueprints set using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I traced around the Blueprint borders using Copic Markers E41 and E43.  I then coloured the Pretzels with Copic Markers E50, E31, E35 and E37.  I also coloured the word Prezel with B93 and B95.

On another piece of Colour Copy card, I stamped the Beer Mug and word 'Beer' from the Blueprints set.  Coloured the Beer Mug with Copic Markers Y21, YR23, E31, E35 and E37. 

I then cut the scroll from the Beer stamp and coloured it with E40, E41, E43, B93, B95 and B97.

After cutting out the Beer Mug, I added all of the layers of the card as shown.

For the second card, I trimmed 3.5cm from the edge of the card so that the inside layer could be seen.  On a 4cm wide strip of Colour Copy card and stamped the Blueprint Mini stamps and coloured them with Copic Markers Y21, YR23, E31, E35, E37, B93 and B95.

On the front of the card, I added layers of Jacaranda and Fawn.  On the Fawn card, I stamped the Beer Mini Blueprint using a Coffee Ink Pad and distressed the edges.

I then stamped the Beer Bottle and Beer Mug and coloured them with the same Copic Markers.

After adhering the Beer Bottle and Beer Mug to the card, I added 'Best Wishes' from Tim's Simple Sayings (CMS155) stamp set and layered it on Typhoon card.

Enjoy your day
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10