Sunday 3 June 2018

Loving Tulips - 3rd card

Hi Friends

Today is the third card using the Power Poppy - Loving Tulips stamp set.

For this card, I used a base of Bazzill Thunder card followed by Lily White and Romance cards and then added a layer of Kaisercraft paper.

I added a Fishtail from the reverse of the Kaisercraft paper down the centre of the card and edged it with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.

I then cut a Lace Doily from My Favorite Things from the Thunder card and then mounted it onto the front of the card.

On Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped the Tulips and words using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I cut the circle using the My Favorite Things Cross-stitch Circle.

Before colouring, I added a horizontal line on either side of the Jug so that the Jug isn't floating in air.

I coloured around the base of the Jug with Copic Markers C0, C3 and C5.  I then coloured around the outline of the Tulips with B000 and B00.  The Jug was coloured with B91, B93, B95 and B97 and Leaves with YG03, YG06, YG63 and YG67.  The Tulips were coloured with RV21, RV23, R22 and E08.

Hope you liked our 3 cards.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10