Monday 18 June 2018

BIrthday Sentiments

Hi Everyone

I have been having a play with the new Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiments stamp set (DDSE001) stamp se and rather than using the words individually, used them as a border stamp instead.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Creampuff, followed by Sprout and Walnut card layers.  On the Walnut card, I stamped the Happy Birthday Sentiments with a Versamark ink pad and embossed them with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

Each of the layers of card have been distressed and edged with a Ground Espresso Distress ink pad. 

Also on the Walnut card, I lightly stamped the French Script Background stamp with the Ground Espresso ink pad.

I then added a Tag cut from Tim Holtz/Sizzix Tag Collection (658784) and added a layer of Sprout which has the French Script stamped on it again.  The Tag edges were distressed and edged in Ground Espresso.

The flowers are from Darkroom Door's Bold Blooms stamp set (DDRS081) which I stamped in a Memento Cantaloupe (pale yellow) ink pad.  By using the yellow ink pad, I'm able to use it as a base to colour the Copics on top, without seeing the lines of the stamp below.

I coloured the Stem and Leaves with Copic Markers YG63, YG67 and G29.  I coloured the Flowers with R81, R83, R85 and RV69.  In the centre of the flowers, I added dots of Enamel Accents - White and allowed them to dry.

After adding some Twine, I adhered the Tag and Flowers to the card with mounting tape.

Hope you have a great Monday.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10