Monday 28 May 2018

Loving Tulips

Hi Everyone

I have been playing with the Power Poppy - Loving Tulips stamp set and have made 3 cards from this stamp set.

The first card to share with you started as a copy of my May calendar.

The card base is Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Rope Swing followed by Lily White, Teal paper and Pomegranate card.

On the Teal paper, I stamped the words 'Hope your day absolutely blooms!' using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

On Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped the Tulips using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I added a horizontal line so that the jug didn't look like it was floating in space.

On the newly formed "table", I colour an outline of Copic C0, C3 and C5.  Around Tulips, I coloured an outline with E50 and E51.

Now for the main image, I coloured the Jug with B00, B12 and BG34, the leaves with YG03, YG63 and YG67 and the Tulips with YR23, Y23, Y38, R81, R32, R35, R37, YR02, YR61 and YR68.

The Tulips were adhered to the card with Mounting tape.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10