Sunday 21 January 2018

Creativation Classes - Day 2

Hi Everyone

We have just finished our Day 2 classes at Creativation, phew - I don't think Robyn will be talking to me after I put her in 2 back-to-back Sizzix Classes (hee, hee, hee)!!

The Classes were Sizzix Cards that WOW and Sizzix Designer Showcase.  Here's just a couple of the cards that were created in the classes.  We have counted 14 cards being made in the 2x2hour classes - featuring the new dies and stamps by Sizzix.  It was a great job by the Sizzix team for putting these classes together.





 
On the other hand, I was completely out of my comfort zone painting a mixed media journal hosted by Dina Wakely from Ranger.  I had Gesso, Acrylic Paint, the new Scribble Pens, Collage Medium, water, washi tape, everything all over the place.  Add to that torn circle, tissue paper quotes, Dina's stamps and finger painting (yep, finger painting) and I was crying "Give me back my Copics!!!".
 
I have to admit though, I did enjoy the class.  The journal book that we were given is HUGE and we completed 4 pages of it.  The book has different pages in it including watercolour paper, canvas and linen pages.  For lovers of Mixed Media - you'll love this book.
 



The Trade Show of Creativation opens tomorrow (Saturday), so we'll be hitting the stands nice and early.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10