Wednesday 25 October 2017

Power Poppy - Glisten

Hi Everyone

This stamp set is from the Power Poppy 2016 Christmas release but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to play with it last year.  The stamp set is called 'Glisten' PPOCT1604.

I have created 2 cards, one being the traditional Christmas colours and the other a blue/green card.



For the first card, I started with a base of Bazzill Ivy followed by Pomegranate, Guacamole and a woodgrain Kaisercraft paper.  I added horizontal layers of Guacamole and Creampuff card. 

On Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped two sets of the Glisten image stamped with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I coloured the base image in full and the second image is just the top flower.  The images have been coloured with Copic Markers G21, G24, G28, G29, R05, R27, R39, Y21 and YR23.  After adhering them to the card, I added some dark brown twine below the main flower.

On the Woodgrain paper, I stamped Stampers Anonymous CMS209 Handwritten Holidays #2, stamped in Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque White Embossing Powder.

The second card has a base of Bazzill Lily White followed by Guacamole and Jacaranda card.  On the Jacaranda card, I stamped branches from the Glisten stamp using an Archival French Ultramarine ink pad.

Glisten was stamped on Colour Copy paper with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers YG61, YG63, YG67, B00, B02, B05, E41 and Y17.  In the centre of the flowers I added Glacier White Enamel Accents and added some dots of Clear Stickles on top.

The words are from the stamp set and were stamped on Creampuff card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10