Friday 1 September 2017

Calendar Project: September 2017

Hi Everyone

Good morning SPRING!!!  Now, take that cool weather away and may everyone get over their colds and flu quick.

For my September calendar, I have used My Favorite Things - Fancy Flowers stamp set which I stamped all over the page using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

Now for the colouring, I have to admit, I really enjoyed these images as they are simple lines, yet you can have fun with different colour combinations and shading.

When colouring, I started by colouring the outside of the images, I used BG01 and then BG000.  I didn't colour the whole page, just around the images.  The leaves were coloured with YG61, YG63 and YG67.  For the flowers, I used Y21, YR24, YR68, RV52, RV55, V22, V25, V27, BG13 and BG49.

After layered the card up on Kaisercraft card and added the word 'September' from Scrapmatts, coloured with Broken China Distress Paint.

Hope you like our calendar page and have a wonderful September.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10