Monday 8 May 2017

Thank You For Being A Friend

Hi Everyone

Over Easter I started a card that I have only just finished using Altenew's Peony Bouquet stamp set.

On Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped the first Peony and then kept masking the Peonies until I covered the page as much as possible....then came the colouring.

I LOVE colouring with Copic Markers and this was a real challenge.

I used Copic Markers R32, R35, R37 and R59 to colour the Peonies.  When it was finished, I didn't really like the white gaps between the flowers, so I coloured them with Copic Markers C5, C7 and 100 which really made the flowers pop.

I added layers of Bazzill Beetle Black and Lily White, with an additional layer of Lily White coloured around the edges with Copic Marker R35 so that it matched the Peonies.

I've trimmed the card with ribbon and added the words from Penny Black's Happy Wishes 30-419 on Beetle Black embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

Hoping you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10