Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year!!!! We hope 2017 is your best yet.

We're kicking off the 2017 calendar project with this Summer-inspired image.

I've started with a base of Bazzill Ocean card followed by Admiral and Beeswax. 

I then stamped 2 Palm Trees images from Darkroom Doors Photo stamp DDPS037 Palm Trees, trimmed off the edges of one image and three sides of the second image, leaving the left side.  On the overhang card, I applied glue and adhered the two pages together.  I trimmed down the image so it would fit on the page.

I then took Distress Ink Pads - Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Worn Lipstick and Salty Ocean and blended them over the sky to create a sunset.

I then took Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon and blended them over the ocean.

Next it was time to add Penny Black's Beach Baby (30-369) which I coloured with Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, R22, R37, B00, B02, B05, Y11, Y15 and Y17 and adhered her to the page, watching the sunset.  I stamped and additional hat and adhered it to the main Beach Baby image to create a little depth.

The word January is from a Scrapmatts set which I coloured with Distress Paint - Blueprint Sketch.

Happy New Year and Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10