Thursday 1 December 2016

Calendar Project - December 2016

Hi Everyone

Ahhh, December is here - let the CRAZY TIMES begin. 

It's time for our next Calendar page - December and one of my favourite stamps this year is Penny Black's Scarlet Majesty (40-494).  In our class in October, we coloured it with Distress Markers and this time we used Copic Markers.

On this page, I started with a base of Bazzill Ivy, Glow, Pepper and then Colour Copy 200gsm paper.  I stamped two poinsettia's with a Memento ink pad and then coloured with Copic Markers YG61, YG63, YG67, G29, R05, YR68, R27, R39 and RG69. 

I blended around the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad and added 'A Penny Saved' Prills in the centre of the flowers, adhering with Glossy Accents.

I added 'Merry Christmas' from Peny Black's set 51-058 Joyous Wishes which I cut out of Antique Gold card 3 times and adhered on top of each other.

Lastly I added 'December' from the My Favorite Things 'Months of the Year' die set which I cut out of the Pepper card.

Thanks for joining our Calendar Projects this year and we look forward to starting again in January soon-ish.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10