Monday 1 August 2016

Calendar Project - August 2016

Hi Everyone

Well the second half of the year is well underway and it's now time for August and also the month when the Queensland Cancer Council hosts Daffodil Day.  This year it is on Friday 26th August and our calendar page is to mark that occasion.

Starting with layers of Ivy and Sunbeam, I added Colour LaserJet paper (200gsm) and stamped the Daffodil from the Darkroom Door set - Garden Greetings (DDRS016) with an Archival Pale Ochre ink pad. 

I don't normally use an Archival ink pad when colouring with Copics, but as we wouldn't be seeing the lines, if the ink bled a little, we wouldn't see it.  I stamped 4 flowers onto my white card and then 4 onto scrap white card which I will cut out later.

I coloured the stems with Copic Marker YG67 and then the Daffodil flowers with Copic Markers Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38 and YR68.  After cutting out the 4 images from my scrap card, I adhered it them to my base card.

Lastly, time to add the word 'August' which I cut 3 times from Ivy card using my My Favorite Things 'Months of the Year' Dienamics set and adhered them on top of each other. 

To find out more details on the Queensland Cancer Council, please drop by their website - https://cancerqld.org.au/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10