Sunday 21 August 2016

Beary Special Birthday

Hi Everyone

Over the weekend, I started to play with the new My Favorite Things - Beary Special Birthday stamp set.

These super cute teddies were just calling out for some colour, so I made this card.

I started with a base card of Sunbeam and added layers of Lily White and Doodlebug papers. 

I stamped the bears on Colour Copy 200gsm card and coloured them with Copic Markers E50, E31, E35, E37, R20, RV04, RV06, Y15, Y17, YG23, G07 and G14.  After cutting them out and adhering them to my card, I added some clear Wink Of Stella to highlight the ribbon, balloon and icing on the cake.

The words 'Sending BIRTHDAY BEAR Hugs' was stamped on Lily White and trimmed to fit on the card. These words are part of the stamp set.

To see the full set, check it our on our website - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/my-favorite-things-stamps-by-designer/favorite-things-bb36-beary-special-birthday/and there is also a matching set of Dienamics dies to save you having to cut out the bears.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
Michelle's Cards & Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10