Thursday 9 June 2016

Prima - Goldie

Hi Everyone

At CHA earlier this year, I was inspired by a canvas I saw on the Prima stand and have wanted to put my own touch on it.

Here I have used 2 canvas which are 8x10" and 5x6".

On the larger canvas, I sprayed Distress Spray Stains - Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw.  I didn't cover the whole piece, but let the spray do the work. 

Once the Spray Stains have dried, I used a stencil and Ranger Texture Paste to create some texture and also smudged some around the edges.

On the smaller canvas, I sprayed Distress Spray Stains - Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.  Once they have dried, I used another bubbles stencil and this time used Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel (I love this product).

Once they have dried, I had a bit of a 'Bob The Builder' moment with nails and hammer and stuck them together.

The letters 'Sun Surf Sand' are from the My Favorite Things Dienamics set and I cut them from Grungepaper.  I coloured them with Distress Spray Stains and once dry, covered them with Glass Bead Glitter Gel.  Once dry, I adhered them to the canvas.

Now - time for Goldie.  This stamp is from Prima Marketing and is called Goldie (980504).

On Colour Laser Paper (200gsm), I stamped Goldie with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured her with Copic Makers. 

I've used makers E00, E11, R20, R05, R17, Y11, Y35, Y38, E31, E35, E37, Y21, YR23, C3, C5, C7, YG63, YG67, BG49 and BG13.

Time to cut out Goldie and adhere her to the canvas.

The last step is to add some Glossy Accents to the Sunglasses and allow to dry.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10