Friday 1 April 2016

Calendar Project - April 2016

Hi Everyone

Happy April Fools!!! I hope that some fun tricks will be played today.

Here's my calendar for April using the Penny Black clear set - Blooming Tags (30-228).

I have started with a based of Bazzill Bluebell and layered up with Parakeet and lastly Fairy Dust.

For each tag, I blended around the edges with Distress Ink Pad - Mustard Seed and adhered them to my page.




















('m sure that it doesn't surprise many of you when I say that the tags have 2 more layers each.)

I then stamped each tag 2 more time on Laser Paper (200gsm) and on one set coloured the leaves with Copic Markers YG63 and YG67.  On the last set of stamped images, I coloured the flowers with Copic Markers B02, V12 and V15. 

After cutting out each of the images, I adhered them to the tags and topped each tag with a small white ribbon.

The word April was cut our of Bazzill Pansy card using the My Favorite Things die set - Months of the Year and adhered to my calendar piece.


Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10