Tuesday 1 March 2016

Pinch and a Punch for the First of the Month

Hi Everyone

Today is the 1st March and it's time to show-off my March calendar.  I have to admit that despite February having an extra day this year, the 1st of March snuck up on me and I was burning the midnight candle last night, fortunately I already knew what I was going to make.


 
 
Starting with layers of Bazzill Heather, Sunbean and Bluebells, I added tulips from the My Favorite Things set (LJD47) Spring Tulips and matching die set which I coloured with Copic Markers YG63, YG67, RV06, RV04, RV02, B02, B05, V12, V15, V17, Y15 and Y17. 
 
The cute little bunny is from Law Fawn's Eggstra Special Easter and was coloured with Copic Markers C0, C2, RV04 and RV02.
 
The word 'March' is from the My Favorite Things 'Months of the Year' Dienamics die which I cut from Sunbean card.
 
Lastly, there's nothing like a little (or a lot) of Wink of Stella - Clear to touch up the Tulips, Bunny and 'March'.
 
Happy March and Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
Michelle's Cards & Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10