Wednesday 4 November 2015

Darkroom Door - Inky Irises

Hi Everyone

It's Day 3 of my Darkroom Door Collage Flower card and today it's the Inky Irises stamp (DDCS021).

My card base is Bazzill Admiral, Dotted Swiss Rip Tide, Sunbean and Creampuff.

The Inky Irises were stamped on 200gsm Laser Paper using a Memento London Fog ink pad and I blended some Crushed Olive Distress Ink Pad around the edges.

I coloured the Inky Irises with Copic Markers B02, B05, B28, Y35 and Y38 and the stems with G94 and G99.

After adhering the layers round the Inky Irises, I adhered 3 layers of green organza ribbon and tied them with a double knot over the taller Iris.

You'll find the Inky Iris stamp on our website - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/darkroom-door-collage-stamp-ddcs021-inky-irises/

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10