Sunday 4 October 2015

Scribbly Christmas

Hi Everyone

Tim Holtz / Stampers Anonymous' new set - Scribbly Tree CMS249 has become my new favourite Christmas stamp set for 2015.  There are so many ideas popping around my head with this stamp set.

We have included a card using this stamp set in our October classes this month, but here's another idea.


The card based used here is Bazzill Walnut and I have stamped the words from the stamp set using an Archival Coffee ink pad.

I've added layers of Bazzill Guacamole and Pomegranate which I have distressed and run through a Coffee ink pad to darken the edges.

On water colour card, I have stamped the Christmas Trees closely together and coloured with Distress Markers - Brushed Corduroy, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Wild Honey.

I've stamped 'Merry Christmas' on another piece of Creampuff and layered with Guacamole and added it to the centre of the card. 

A simple card, but very effective.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10