Monday 1 June 2015

Calendar Project 2015 - June

Hi Everyone

This is the last of my calendar projects this year - June.

As you know, I'm a bit of a sucker for Sunflowers and have loved the Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower stamp set (HCPC3626) for some time.

Previously, I've used Copic Markers to colour my image, but this time I used Distress Markers.


I've stamped the Classic Sunflower image on Watercolour card (300gsm) using an Archival Coffee Ink pad and coloured it with Distress Markers Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss, Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs.  Once dry, I blended around the edges with Distress Ink pads Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy and edged with the Coffee Ink pad.

I then adhered it to my base card of Bazzill Ivy and Marigold, added my calender piece and the letters for June which were cut using the Tim Holtz ABC123 die set (660210).

Over to Jennifer now for the next 3 months.

Happy Stamping
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10