Friday 6 March 2015

Julie Nutting Boys

Hi Everyone

Time for some teenage boy cards.... and Julie Nutting's stamps are so versatile and easy to use.

This is 2 of her stamp sets and I made this cards on standard A5 cards.

My first card was is my 'Unique 100% Individual' card.

Starting with a base card of Bazzill Night Mist and then Creampuff.  I then used Kaisercraft's Attitide! collection to add layers and words. 

Next, I stamped 'Skyler' on HP Colour LaserJet paper and coloured him with Copic Markers E00, E11, E43, E47 and E49.

For Skyler's clothes, I stamped him on various pieces of Attitude papers and fussy cut the clothes into the layers you see.


My second card is for the 'Surfies'.  Starting with a base card of Bazzill Typhoon and Creampuff.  I then added layers from Kaisercraft's Seaside Collection.

I stamped 'Billy' on HP Colour LaserJet paper and coloured him with Copic Markers E00, E11, E31, E35 and YR23.  I then stamped him on various pieces of Seaside Collection papers to create clothes for Billy.

On the lower left, I stamped the Compass and words 'Enjoy the Sunshine' from Darkroom Doors 'Sailaway' (DDRS077) using Archival Coffee and Jet Black ink pads.

Happy Stamping
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10