Tuesday 27 January 2015

Life's A Beach

Hi Everyone


Not sure if I'm still loving this humid weather we are experiencing in Brisbane, it's been pretty hot lately and this little card made me relax just looking at it.

The stamped image is a Magnolia Rubber Stamp - Chair In The Sunset which I stamped on watercolour paper using a Archival Jet Black. 

After die cutting the image with an oval die, I coloured the image with Distress Markers - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Worn Lipstick, Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain.

I layered the image on Tag punched from MFT Dienamics die and a Magnolia Die - Heart Fence.  The card base is Dotted Swiss, Surfs Up and Lily White and papers from the Kaisercraft Seaside Collection.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10