Sunday 25 January 2015

Darkroom Door Stamping Cruise 2015

Hi Everyone

I'm back from the 2015 Darkroom Door Stamping Cruise and have just finished unpacking my supplies.

Rachel and Stewart organised a fantastic cruise including 6 - yes, 6 classes with the assistance of Simone, Michelle and Zoey to keep us all on track.

We sailed out of Sydney on Monday 12th January on the Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Sea's ship.  We had 3 stops at Noumea, Suva and Lautoka where I got to shop, swim under a waterfall, sailed down a river on a long boat and feed fish during a snorkelling tour.  We sailed back into Sydney on Thursday 22nd and unfortunately back to work on Friday.

Like I said, we had 3 classes, 3 projects and 3 card classes.  We also received so many goodies that heading home was a bit of a balancing act trying to say under the luggage limit.

I travelled down with friends Jenny (also my awesome room mate), Joc and Geetha and was joined by Linda and her family. 

Now.... I wonder when the next cruise will be??? No matter what, I'll be there.

Happy Stamping
Michelle







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10